(no subject)
Oct. 20th, 2011 08:09 amfive years ago today I dressed up as a pirate and walked down the aisle with my witch.
friends from high school brought a black 30 gallon trash bag filled with small stuff from the registry.
my niece, a tiny little dragon, spun around in circles with a hot pink inflatable guitar.
the kitchen at the hall threw away all the naturally colored marzipan pumpkins that took me hours to make. they were really good, I know, I ate a deformed one during construction of the naturally-colored-and-flavored-pumpkin-spice-with-cinnamon-buttercream-pumpkin-patch-cake.
I drank a bunch of rusty nails, I think.
I danced to the bumble bee tuna song with my mom.
the costumes were awesome, the day was awesome, and the past five years have been awesome.
happy anniversary, mgg
friends from high school brought a black 30 gallon trash bag filled with small stuff from the registry.
my niece, a tiny little dragon, spun around in circles with a hot pink inflatable guitar.
the kitchen at the hall threw away all the naturally colored marzipan pumpkins that took me hours to make. they were really good, I know, I ate a deformed one during construction of the naturally-colored-and-flavored-pumpkin-spice-with-cinnamon-buttercream-pumpkin-patch-cake.
I drank a bunch of rusty nails, I think.
I danced to the bumble bee tuna song with my mom.
the costumes were awesome, the day was awesome, and the past five years have been awesome.
happy anniversary, mgg
no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 01:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 02:57 pm (UTC)Why did they throw away the marzipan?
no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 02:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 03:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 03:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 04:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 04:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-20 05:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 12:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-10-21 04:11 am (UTC)